Thứ Năm, 5 tháng 9, 2013

Victor Moses very happy at Anfield

Victor Moses: "As a young footballer coming up, I just want to play games.


"Not playing can really damage your career.

"Liverpool is a massive club and I just want to enjoy my football and try to help my team-mates.

"The move to Chelsea was a massive step for me. I just wanted to go there, express myself and enjoy my football.

"Coming to Liverpool is another step for me." (Sky Sports)

Victor Moses, 22, recently moved to Chelsea last summer from Wigan Athletic for £ 9 million. In his first season the Blues caps, Victor Moses to play 43 games and 10 goals Contribute to this team.



Despite a successful season, but the future of Victor Moses is very hazy at Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho after transfer 2 quality midfielders Willian and Andre Schurrle. như teams West Brom, Liverpool, Southampton, Everton ... seeking to transfer midfielder Moses. Liverpool's team had better luck getting the nod khi Chelsea.
Victor Moses is the 8th of Liverpool players in the transfer window this year after Simon Mignolet, Kolo Toure, Luis Alberto, Iago Aspas, Aly Cissokho, Mamadou Sakho and Tiago Ilori
Victor Moses 
Nationality: Nigerian
Date of birth: 12.12.1990
Previous clubs: Crystal Palace, Wigan Athletic, Chelsea
2012/13 Premier League Appearances: 23

Goals: 1

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét